Welcome to the https://www.RoyalInsignia.com.sg website, a site owned and maintained by ROYAL INSIGNIA Pte Ltd for the brand “Royal Insignia” or “Royal Insignia”.
By accessing and using this website, you hereby agree to be bound to the following terms and conditions without limitation or qualification. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do note use the Site.
- The Sites are controlled and operated ROYAL INSIGNIA PTE LTD from its offices in the Republic of Singapore. ROYAL INSIGNIA PTE LTD makes no representation that materials in the Sites are appropriate or available for use in other locations and other countries. Those who choose to access the Sites from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. This agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Singapore, as it is applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely in Singapore. Any action you, any third party or ROYAL INSIGNIA PTE LTD bring to enforce this agreement or, in connection with, any matters related to this site shall be brought only in the courts of Singapore, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of Singapore law. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the matters contained herein and shall not be modified except in writing, signed by ROYAL INSIGNIA PTE LTD
- ROYAL INSIGNIA PTE LTD may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
2. PURCHASE OF GOODS AND SERVICES
Please view our Purchase and Delivery Terms & Conditions [here] for more information.
- You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without ROYAL INSIGNIA PTE LTD’s written permission.
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted, and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions without the written permission of ROYAL INSIGNIA PTE LTD. ROYAL INSIGNIA PTE LTD neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with ROYAL INSIGNIA PTE LTD.
- While we are always happy to hear from you, it is ROYAL INSIGNIA PTE LTD’S policy not to accept or consider creative materials, ideas, or suggestions other than those we specifically request. This is to avoid any misunderstandings if your ideas are similar to those we have developed independently. Therefore we must request that you do not send to us any original creative materials such as photographs, video recording of internal and external building structures, original artwork, etc. Any communication or material you do transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by ROYAL INSIGNIA PTE LTD or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, ROYAL INSIGNIA PTE LTD is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, ROYAL INSIGNIA PTE LTD. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks belonging to and/or licenced to ROYAL INSIGNIA PTE LTD and its business partners. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of ROYAL INSIGNIA PTE LTD. or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that ROYAL INSIGNIA PTE LTD will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
4. EXCLUSION OF INDEMNITY AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
- While ROYAL INSIGNIA PTE LTD uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, ROYAL INSIGNIA PTE LTD makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. ROYAL INSIGNIA PTE LTD assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither ROYAL INSIGNIA PTE LTD nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. ROYAL INSIGNIA PTE LTD also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- ROYAL INSIGNIA PTE LTD has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- Although ROYAL INSIGNIA PTE LTD may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, ROYAL INSIGNIA PTE LTD is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. ROYAL INSIGNIA PTE LTD will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing ROYAL INSIGNIA PTE LTD to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
5. YOUR ACCOUNT
- If you use this Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. ROYAL INSIGNIA PTE LTD reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login name and password to any other person. You are responsible for the use of your account, whether or not authorized by you.
- You shall immediately notify ROYAL INSIGNIA PTE LTD if it comes to your knowledge that your password has been compromised or there has been unauthorized use of your account.
- ROYAL INSIGNIA PTE LTD shall not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind suffered by you as a result of unauthorized use of your login name and password.
- You shall provide and maintain true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself when registering for your account.
6. COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
ROYAL INSIGNIA PTE LTD reserves the right to terminate and/or suspend your access to this Website and/or your use of this Website at any time, for any reason. In particular, and without limitation, ROYAL INSIGNIA PTE LTD may terminate and/or suspend your access should you violate any of these Terms and Conditions, or violate the rights of ROYAL INSIGNIA PTE LTD, of any other user(s), or of any third party(ies).
The failure of ROYAL INSIGNIA PTE LTD to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
9. MODIFICATION AND SEVERABILITY
ROYAL INSIGNIA PTE LTD reserves the right to make changes to the Site, policies, and any Terms and Conditions at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severed and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.